Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: Turboxs Stealth Catted DP - GB

Great GB EQ!

Not sure about the price though being compared to by aussie businesses, that have to give aftermarket support! it'll be a hard match but let's see how they go.

Let's see what the team aus can do anything close!

·
Registered
34 Posts

Def give TurboXS locally a shot, he is a good bloke, helped me out with my cat back a few weeks ago.

IMO - Stuff the Stealth, go the normal cat back, sounds friggin bad ass ;-)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I have already had a conversation with them, and agree - they are great blokes and I'll do my best to give them the business.

I have updated the pricing above.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

We're live now, have 3 definates, waiting on final pricing from USA supplier. Will post here soon, looking around $500AU provided they have stock.

·
Registered
92 Posts

At that price, count me in - I want one.

·
Registered
92 Posts

Sorry Guys,

I am out - just bought a second hand Turbo XS Turbo Back at a happy price.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Grrrr, so much for not touching this bloody car! I had a chat witch Michael South at MSR last week about getting this product them having him tune my car. I've debated this for a week now, but at this price what can I say, if the dollar stays good and the final price stays under $600au, i'll jump in.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Wow great timing, are you in Sydney?
I was going to order two tonight but if your in will make it three!

Please be quick and PM me!

cheers

Paul

·
Registered
0 Posts

Grrrr, so much for not touching this bloody car! I had a chat witch Michael South at MSR last week about getting this product them having him tune my car. I've debated this for a week now, but at this price what can I say, if the dollar stays good and the final price stays under 0au, i'll jump in.
Its an addiction! Does Michael use open source tuning?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Hey, im interested in this, i know you already bought yours, anyone else in QLD interested?

·
Registered
92 Posts

Hey mate,

The 'stealth exhaust' is just the Turbo Back portion - ie if you take a whole turbo xs exhaust and split it into two, the back half is the 'cat back' portion, and the front half is the 'stealth' portion using the factory cats.

As per earlier post I have already purchased the whole exhaust s/hand, however am selling it without fitting it as circumstance changes have meant I have sold my Betty :( .

If you are interested in getting a good deal I am selling the whole thing for not much more than the 'stealth' portion as per the GB.

·
Registered
0 Posts

If anyone needs info on gettin gthe TXS downpipe at the price mentioned, send me a PM.

cheers
Paul

·
Registered
0 Posts

Yup got it weeks ago and my invidia cat back is due tomorrow. Fitting epic springs next week and then saving for a tune..

God bless the american dollar!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts