Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91 ACN & 91?!

I read I beleive somehwere about the perrin maps, that 91 oct would be safe to run even though its not a 91 ACN map. Is it safe? And can I run that with cobbs AP? Is there that much of a difference?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Re: 91 ACN & 91?!

Yes, Yes, and YES! Big difference. You will like it quite a bit.
Just remember with the Perrin map drive it for about 100mi. The throttle response will feel quite crappy until then. Afterwards great running tune. ;D

Have fun

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

Yes, Yes, and YES! Big difference. You will like it quite a bit.
Just remember with the Perrin map drive it for about 100mi. The throttle response will feel quite crappy until then. Afterwards great running tune. ;D

Have fun
See you should like it... ALOT ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts

I just installed my stage one perrin kit and have only run it about 20 miles. but even with pulling in excess of 16psi. I have a DAM of 1 so I think that the kit is safe for 91ACN. I am looking forward to running it in and seeing the changes Terry Mc

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

I just installed my stage one perrin kit and have only run it about 20 miles. but even with pulling in excess of 16psi. I have a DAM of 1 so I think that the kit is safe for 91ACN. I am looking forward to running it in and seeing the changes Terry Mc
FOr some reason the Perrin map takes about 100mi to fully learn each cell parameter. But yeah you should still have DAM = 1 I ran that map for a while here in CA. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts