Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from my lady's place, I was at the light waiting patiently with a bunch of other cars at a traffic light. This road has 1 lane but enough for 2 cars and thats how everyone drives and waits at that traffic light. After the traffic light is right turn only. The entrance to the expressway is on the left lane after making the right turn. So I'm waiting on the left side of the road behind a Honda Odyssey and there are 2 cars behind me, no cars next to me. So then the Civic comes into the right side of the road. He has wheels, illegal HIDs, and some lip kit. Normally no one would dare enter the expressway turning from the far right then shooting into the left but this idiot decided to do that. So the light turns green and I move and in the middle of the turn, I always look right to make sure no one decides to just cut in from the right.... but there he was. He cut me off so I give him a beep. Then he slams on the brakes and that made me upset so I turn on the high beams. He drives to speed off but the Odyssey is in front. I leave in 2nd gear and when we reached the end of the on ramp he goes and so do I. He couldnt get very far. He tries to escape by flying all the way to the left lane and I follow every step of the way. I was a bit shocked I was keeping up so well. We approach another car quick that was cruising on the left lane and he tries to switch to the right.... but too late, I was 1 step ahead and already blocked him off. I sped off and slowed down after about 5 seconds after.... Civic behind somewhere.....
I know, I do not like racing on the street and I definitely do not promote it. :(But when crap like this happens, it sometimes hits a nerve. :-XI am normally a very mellow driver as evidence by my 24-25 MPG average in mixed driving.

On a side note, the Civic probably had a D-series motor... nothing to brag about.

·
Registered
717 Posts
ha, u my friend are the definition of road rage. he was probably not worth your time, but i know what you mean about gettin ticked off when people just do stupid things. it happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts