Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here's a couple of pics taken from my crappy camera. My girlfriend is a professional photographer so as soon as my car gets back from the shop I'll try to post some decent photos. Anyways enjoy :)

<br>

Need to grab one of those sports grills

<br>

Professional model

<br>

MagnaFlow cat-back from Ultimate Racing!

<br>

I thought it looked cool

<br>

This is what happens when a deer wants to kill you...

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice! sucks about the deer on a new car! any chance u can put up a soundclip of exhaust? (btw did u get resonated/unresonated one)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it does suck but gieco covered everything, and no deductable!

And yeah I'll try to get a sound clip up for you(if someone can explain how to do that lol)

And no I bought the non-resonated version, I didn't notice much of a difference between the two and it saved me 100 bucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey man looks real nice apart from the deer-dents. good to know the new rex holds up well to our antlered friends. how is that magnaflow? you think its the most optimal for our model? i cant decide wether to get a custom one, the magnaflow, or the invidia catback for an aftermarket. thanks in advance for the info! here is what you can look foward to when you get the sport grille, all hail obsidian black pearl 3rdgens! ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its looks so sexy with that grille, probably even more so with that emblem taken off...

But yeah I chose the magnaflow because it wasnt obnoxiously loud but still loud enough so that people turn their heads and give you that...."wtf" face. I love that face :) I havn't heard the Invidia myself but for the price you cant really beat the magnaflow. If you get it off Ultimate Racing's ebay auction you can make them an offer, I got mine for 575(shipping included). As far as custom pipes, I'd just say be careful I had a custom straight pipe for my bugeye and it never sealed right, I used all sorts of gaskets and gasket makers.

good luck man, theres nothing more beautiful the pur of a tuned scooby

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
nice car dude hope you gave that deer a lot of his medicine back the little bastard!!!!! stilll a very nice car look like one I saw on this very forum ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts