Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a group buy for the AccessPort. I think that if we all want it then it could save us some money. Let me know if you are interested. I will take a tally and then contact Justin at Cobb and see what he can do.

+1

·
Registered
382 Posts
+1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im in for the accessport also

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great. Hopefully we can get some more people. PM people and let them know. I want us to get the best deal possible.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Talked with Justin over at Cobb and he told me that they won't do a group buy. Sorry.
No worries, I'm going to go with an OS option.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im just gonna do a reflash. I have a buddy thats been tunning Wrx s for a while now. I had him tune both of my EVO s. He does really good work. $150. for the tune and what ever dyno cost is.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Im just gonna do a reflash. I have a buddy thats been tunning Wrx s for a while now. I had him tune both of my EVO s. He does really good work. 0. for the tune and what ever dyno cost is.
same here i'll do an opensource reflash. cheap and works as well!

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
We support both OpenECU.org and AccessPort.

AP has it's advantages, as doe EcuFlash.

I will do what ever I can to help. AccessPort is available now. That is what I am running on my car. We are offering free ship and discounts on supporting mods like panel filters, exhaust and intercoolers, as well as turbos and fuel system upgrades. Cobb does not allow any discounts on AP directly.

Let me know,

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

·
Registered
421 Posts
We support both OpenECU.org and AccessPort.

AP has it's advantages, as doe EcuFlash.

I will do what ever I can to help. AccessPort is available now. That is what I am running on my car. We are offering free ship and discounts on supporting mods like panel filters, exhaust and intercoolers, as well as turbos and fuel system upgrades. Cobb does not allow any discounts on AP directly.

Let me know,

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Dude, why don't u create a new post comparing the pros and cons of the 2 options? From the experience of your company's research.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts