Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in another thread that you could add the heated seat option to your car (i have the base wrx) for relatively cheap, since all the wirings there. Exactly how would i go about doing this? Is there a part# that I'd need to order?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I saw in another thread that you could add the heated seat option to your car (i have the base wrx) for relatively cheap, since all the wirings there. Exactly how would i go about doing this? Is there a part# that I'd need to order?
I would think if you called up the dealer and asked for part #'s on the front seats of a premium WRX they should be able to give them to you. I would search the net for cheaper places, b/c I think the dealer would want an arm and a leg for those.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This must be certainly possible. I was recently doing some services at the dealership and saw 2008 2.5i N/A Impreza with the leather seat and heated option added aftermarket. He said that both leather and heated seats cost him around $1000 with something like a year warranty and was done through the dealership (although the dealership itself outsources this work). The only thing was that the switches for heating looked like non-OEM.

·
Registered
954 Posts
you can get the heater seat element and install them yourself if ya want. just have to take the seats apart, remove the fabric, and than they stick on with glue on the back. pretty easy to do after you have done it once or twice. just need some hog rings and pliers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts