Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
advan rs or ultralagerra 18"

Any one got any pics of theses rims in gold ( or any other colour) on a black 08 5 door?

cheers from Aussie ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Re: advan rs or ultralagerra 18"

The advan look better in gold... i will take ultralagerra in black colors which i think they look the best

·
Registered
24 Posts

Just had my Advan RS delivered today and will be fitting them on Thursday to my 08 WRX Black. Will put some pics up for you once done

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

;D ;D ;D Cheers man!! where did you get them from and how much if you dont mind me asking?

thanks again

·
Registered
24 Posts

got them from prodrive-shop.com cost $2500 landed in Perth. Hanging to get them on, pics will be up tomorrow

·
Registered
24 Posts

If your in Perth I would suggest the ultralagerra's ;D I dont think the Advans will look any good! hehe
Ordered exhaust this week so when that arrives it will be going in to have that fitted, and ECUtek!

·
Registered
24 Posts

Getting the exhaust from TurboXS in Sydney, Race Torque are fitting and tuning it. Took my 04 WRX to them, good workshop

·
Registered
75 Posts

Any one got any pics of theses rims in gold ( or any other colour) on a black 08 5 door?

cheers from Aussie ;D
Check out tirerack.com and you will find all the wheels available for your particular model with the proper offset. You can also view all the wheels in you car. The Ultraleggera is one of the lightest 18" cast wheels. It seems to be as light or maybe even lighter than my forged prodrive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts