Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had them in my 09 Cobalt SS, I LOVED them. Being able to display 4 things at once with two gauges is a huge plus. The built in shift lights is a great feature as well!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Pleaseeeee hook these up and let me know if they can read from the knock sensor!!!! I'll PayPal you a tip!
I've looked already cause someone else has brought it up. I dont believe they do. The website shows that they can read knock but it doesnt appear to work on our cars. Heres a list of the stuff that i know it displays. When i get home this evening i will edit the list.

HERES THE CURRENT LIST FOR A 2010 WRX

Coolant F
Cat temp b1s1
Boost
Map KPA
Maf lb/m
Mph
Throttle
Ignition advance
Short trim b1
Short trim b2
Long trim b1
Long trim b2
Engine load
Fuel status
Rail status
Rail pressure di
Mpg
Hp
Mpg
Hp
Runtime
Barometer
Battery
Lambda
B1s1 command eq
A/F Ratio
O2 current
A/F command
Analog 1
Analog 2
Intake air temp
Ambient air
RPM

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I forgot to write down everything it displays. And the shift light feature does not work. I redlined it in 1st 2nd and 3rd to test it out and nothing. The gauge also was displaying RPMs. Does anyone know if the STI has a built in shift light on the dash?

·
Registered
422 Posts
These gauges are amazing on a cobalt... I used to have one and these are very nice... More of a domestic thing, u might wanna call them to find out about the shift light function for a subaru

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ok so you have to have one set to RPMS for the lights to work.
No sir, you simply go into the settings and set the light to activate at so and so RPM's, no need to have the gauge display RPM's all the time. When I had them I had them display my IAT,IAT2's, A/F Ratio, and Oil Temp. Had the light set to 6250 RPM, worked like a charm.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I forgot to write down everything it displays. And the shift light feature does not work. I redlined it in 1st 2nd and 3rd to test it out and nothing. The gauge also was displaying RPMs. Does anyone know if the STI has a built in shift light on the dash?
You must not have it set up right, if it can read your RPMS it should definitely be fine using the shift light.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You must not have it set up right, if it can read your RPMS it should definitely be fine using the shift light.
I will have to look. I probably did miss that setting. When you turn the car on the gauges do say announcer not set up. I'll look this evening when the wife gets home.

Btw i updated the list above and heres a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
I will have to look. I probably did miss that setting. When you turn the car on the gauges do say announcer not set up. I'll look this evening when the wife gets home.

Btw i updated the list above and heres a picture
Yeah if it's saying that then you don't have it set up. You have to push both buttons to open the menu, go down to announcer (or whatever it's called on there, I just remember it's an A word LMAO), and set it up to activate by RPM.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah if it's saying that then you don't have it set up. You have to push both buttons to open the menu, go down to announcer (or whatever it's called on there, I just remember it's an A word LMAO), and set it up to activate by RPM.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The gauge goes off the signal on the buss, therefore allowing you to set an annunciator light for whatever parameter you want it to. note: readings for certain parameters differ from car to car but, as long as it displays data for the given parameter, you can set a light for it. all the info and application guide is at Aeroforce Technology Inc | Welcome, click manuals, then scroll through for all your info. application guide is at the bottom of the manuals page. thanks guys

Mike Lester
Production Manager
AeroForce Tech.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts