1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
525 Posts
I just emailed GrimmSpeed about that thing. It does look completely identical! I bought and installed GS's and it's a great piece. I wonder if that S2 company will back it like GS backs thier products though. Not sure what can go wrong with the crank case vents, but I just figured that I didn't want to have to empty a catch can too often or pay for the Crawford giant piece that makes you change some of the engine lay-out and lose the ability for a strut brace. Live and learn eh?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just emailed GrimmSpeed about that thing. It does look completely identical! I bought and installed GS's and it's a great piece. I wonder if that S2 company will back it like GS backs thier products though. Not sure what can go wrong with the crank case vents, but I just figured that I didn't want to have to empty a catch can too often or pay for the Crawford giant piece that makes you change some of the engine lay-out and lose the ability for a strut brace. Live and learn eh?
i saw a post i iclub.com about your question to grimmspeed. grimmspeed said they came up with the original design. nothing said about patents though. i just thought it was a good buy if the quality is about the same. its half the price of the grimmspeed one.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have that AOS! It is exactly the same as the GS but be aware that when you buy it, it won't have the proper hose and fitments that come with the GS AOS. You will have peice together the rest... I went to ACE and got what I needed for like $20. Totally worth it!!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Do these void warranty?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone with a crawford V3 install one? I tried on my 2013-2014 wrx sedan and I cant even bolt the thing on for the life of me. Crawford doesnt return my calls. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts