Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck removing those 5"^2 bright yellow airbag warnings on the sun visors? I went at one of them with the edge of a blade last night hoping to get up under it, assuming it was a sticker... but I got frightened of damaging my oh-so-pretty interior.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I was thinking about covering it w/ those funny turbo warning stickers. ebay has them for like $5. there kinda funny ;D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
they basically don't come off. they are there because of government regulations, just like the warnings under the hood.

you COULD remove them, but technically it'd then be illegal to ever sell your car... kind of like the warnings on mattresses.

·
Registered
344 Posts
they basically don't come off. they are there because of government regulations, just like the warnings under the hood.

you COULD remove them, but technically it'd then be illegal to ever sell your car... kind of like the warnings on mattresses.
I was gonna use the funny turbo sticker from eBay too ;D And as far as the mattress sticker go... The end consumer is allowed to remove them. ( I worked in a mattress store) :p

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts