Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the rear camber is not adjustable from the factory. I have excessive negative camber in the rear after my drop, are there any 08 specific camber bolts out for the rear? Can we use the old 02-07 eibach bolts? Anyone run into this issue yet?

·
Registered
629 Posts
What springs/coilovers are you using??

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Yes, that is for front caster...

www.subaruwrxparts.com has a rear camber bolt supposedly for the 08 (looks just like ones from the previous gen).

I'd inquire with the above site just to make sure that the 08 DOES have a rear camber bolt and also ask if it is the same for all impreza model years. This would be very useful information to the forum. Please post back here when you find out :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know that the rear camber is not adjustable from the factory. I have excessive negative camber in the rear after my drop, are there any 08 specific camber bolts out for the rear? Can we use the old 02-07 eibach bolts? Anyone run into this issue yet?
Define 'excessive'. Are we talking 1.5deg or less.. or something more?

If less.. The rear tires get so little of a workout, I'd probably just make sure the toe is set to Zero all the way around and that the front camber is maxxed out to the Negative.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts