Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my new deck, its an Alpine IVA W-505. It is a 7" touch screen that is Ipod compatible and with the Pac TR-7 you can watch movies while driving.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome deck choice.. i also am running the 505 and i love it! i have the imprint setup but have yet to get into it. are u running stock door speakers? if so go with the alpine type x they rock.. but you have to do some spacers in the doors :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you go with the 5 1/4 or the 6 1/2. I havent even looked into speakers yet. Do they come with the spacers?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
That's a really slick looking headunit. I like the fact that there are very few buttons on the face. The metra dash kit actually looks kind of good with that one as the finish on the kit and the headunit are pretty similar. I wonder how it would look with the JDM double din dash kit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gohdes- 6 1/2 is the speaker size.. the alpine just have a huge basket so the spacers were a must.. there are a few out there that are slim design. but not many im sure like the type s would clear w/o?

·
Registered
6 Posts
sweet HU, how much did you get your head unit? any complains so far? did you also purchase a sound processor for that? :) thanks in advance..:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts