Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Could the car above be what we have all been waiting on? Time will tell.

There is a countdown to the live stream of the reveal at the LA Auto Show here: 2015 Subaru WRX | LA Auto Show 2013

Subaru of America said:
THE 2013
L.A. AUTO SHOW
ALLOW US TO REINTRODUCE OURSELVES

A lot of people think they know what the WRX is all about. But, on November 20 at the Los Angeles Auto Show, we're going to show you something new. What it's never been. What it's always been.

Meet the all-new 2015 Subaru WRX. Everything from the chassis down to the lug nuts works together to give you jaw-dropping handling. It wasn't enough to simply turn your knuckles white; we wanted to keep them that way. This car not only moves you, but also accelerates us into the next generation of WRX. Nobody has ever built anything like it. Ourselves included.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Im still having mixed feelings about the concept and the new wrx/sti even though we''ve seen the pix from the testing fields. Especially the rear end..will they keep the difuser like the concept or go toyota/honda rear end like the above photo...

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Yes let's hope they fix that!

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Maybe if they release like a Premium STI edition I could see that happening. Gotta thing production costs involved

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Guys, here's some more photos of the upcoming '15 WRX. Looks like someone at C&D leaked these. The interesting part is how theres actual info on specs. Personally, i think this model looks horrendous. Who's with me?

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
I think most of on here have a common dislike for the design.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I actually don't think it's bad at all. I want to know when they announce the STI because I'm leaning on getting a 14 STI but if the 15 offers something worthy, I'll wait.
This will be tricky. No one really knows what, when and where the new STI is going to be announce. You may be disappointed, you may not but it's going to be a gamble if all 14 STI's are gone by the time we find out all the right details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man oh man...this is disappointing. I feel like we've came full circle like what happened with the 08' WRX. That shizz looked as soft as a pillow, and took 3 years for it to grow some balls and adopt the STi widebody flare. I'm interested in how much sportier the STi will look. Well, I at least hope that it'll look more sporty than that damn Subaru Camryollaccord.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
This will be tricky. No one really knows what, when and where the new STI is going to be announce. You may be disappointed, you may not but it's going to be a gamble if all 14 STI's are gone by the time we find out all the right details.
I don't think so. 2014 STIs should be on sale until august of 2014 at least and we will definitely know the full details of the 15. What I'm more intrigued about is the 2.0 DI than the looks. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE said this exact same thing when the 2008 WRX was announced.

·
Registered
130 Posts
arg new things look bad. we only like how old things look even though we thought they looked bad when they were new.

its looks like every WRX as looked(aside from 08-10) an impreza with overly aggressive body lines and a hood scoop

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
My initial reaction is, I don't hate it. It looks very much like some sort of cross between a Civic and a Corolla, which isn't great. But I'll wait to make a real judgement until I see some actual photos/see it in person. It's hard to tell with no actual full side or 3/4 shots that have been optimized for a magazine.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
haha everyone hated the 08 wrx which is my first subaru oh well I've grown to love it

·
Registered
302 Posts
^ here, here! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.