Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I have been on this site for a few weeks and thought I would take the time to introduce my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Glad to have ya with us.......nice set-up!

·
Registered
646 Posts
i hate texas, i feel like everyone there just has so much more stuff then anywhere else haha...welcome, ride sounds sick, i was looking into the blouch 18g's but cant decide if its enough for me..post up some picss

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
hi buddy sick setup, pics pics pics pics!!!! welcome home ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey, bout time you posted. lol.
I know. Thanks for the help.

where in tx?
Killeen

Welcome! Great setup you have there. Can't wait for the numbers though.
Me either. Saturday will be the day.

i hate texas, i feel like everyone there just has so much more stuff then anywhere else haha...welcome, ride sounds sick, i was looking into the blouch 18g's but cant decide if its enough for me..post up some picss
I hate Texas also. I came from Washington, so the weather is quite different and miserable. I decided on the 20G because I couldn't really justify an FP Green on pump gas and FP was 3 weeks backed up on the orders. Plus I didn't have to pay sales tax for TX. :)

hi buddy sick setup, pics pics pics pics!!!! welcome home ;D
Thanks. I'll get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I just got back from Engine Logics and the final numbers are:

295whp/280tq

I did have them upgrade the boost solenoid to the GM one so I could keep the ECU managing the boost. We also went with a slightly conservative tune since it is my daily driver. It caps at 19.5psi and tapers down to 17 at 7000rpm. The spool up is longer, 3200 on the stock and 4200 on the 20g, but it pulls so hard when it spools I don't mind. So all in all I am happy. If I didn't care about the engine life I would have gone over 20psi, but ..........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts