Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
not to take away from 3GWRX (I love this place) but if you guys are looking for more region specific stuff you could check out NewEnglandSubarus.com There are quite a few people from Connecticut and mass on there. Best, method.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm also from CT, so I guess that rounds out the CTSubie trio on here! :-D

·
Registered
176 Posts
I might have one for sale in a couple of months. Lightly used on a 2.5i

·
Registered
983 Posts
im in CT too, specifically the Rocky Hill (hartford) area....

·
Registered
175 Posts
im basically in Stamford (really pound ridge)...anyone wanna go out for some fun tonight in the blizzard? Just got my blizzacks installed

·
Registered
175 Posts
holly crap I just went out for like 3-4hrs with my nephew and his friend...i did so much damn drifting that now sitting here in bed the entire room is spinning:) Drove around looking for lots finally found a good one left went for a highway drive then on our way back found an even better sick lot with a nice island in the middle I was maintaining drifts around that for minutes and minutes. Then we went out to the dinner on our way back stopped back at the lot and I guess my nephews friend was sleeping and woke up to me drifting around :)...damn just typing about it now makes me want to go back out....wish I had someone around that could film it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
New haven County here, Blue STI Black rims Lowered.

I am military stationed in WA but when deployed the car lives in CT i was home end of june and will be again in October looking to meet up with Subie People when i'm back...

I tried to Register on CTSUBIE but after making account it wasn't validated so i can't post and i can't get an e-mail to a mod either, anyone think they can send a message for me if they are on that Website, it's the same Username as this 1 just to tell them to activate it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts