Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Honda and Acura world there are websites that sell OEM parts much cheaper than the dealer. These websites also have really cool schematic drawings that look like this:

I've looked and I can't seem to find any Subaru parts dealers online that have these schematics. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Re: Any Recommended Websites for Subaru OEM Parts (i.e. Nuts, Bolts, Interior Tr

I think www.subarugenuineparts.com is a good site for gen parts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good find. I don't think they have populated the database for the 2008, but I definitely could find parts for 07's and earlier. It's only a matter of time before the '08 parts will be listed. I saw the schematics, too and also noticed that the prices are listed about 75% of MSRP, so it should be cheaper than dealer. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Re: Any Recommended Websites for Subaru OEM Parts (i.e. Nuts, Bolts, Interior Tr

Your Welcome. Glad it helped.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

I think www.subarugenuineparts.com is a good site for gen parts.
I worder my sport grille and winter floor mat from them, great price and fast service (at least for canadian standard bordercrossing shopping)

Im planning on getting maybe the OEM body color mud flaps and the shock sensor add-on for the factory alarm if i dont go afermarket protection

1 - 6 of 6 Posts