Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen most of the hatch guys got thiers, I was wondering if any sedans have it yet? First impressions?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Found one clip un Youtube last night of a sedan with SPT

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will have to check it out.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
still waiting.emailed sgp today.hope to hear back.getting impatient.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
IT MUST BE LISTENED WITH HEADPHONES
so far all the sound clips of the SPT 08 dont seem to record well the low rumble but you can hear it with headphones

crank it!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I always find these so hilarious to watch.

What shoes are they wearing?
Will they shut their car door?
How much will they rev their engine?

I'm easily entertained.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I called soa and they contacted my dealer and had them change the order type to special. Soa said it should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I always find these so hilarious to watch.

What shoes are they wearing?
Will they shut their car door?
How much will they rev their engine?

I'm easily entertained.
LOL... What was that noise in the back ground??? lol...

·
Registered
145 Posts
I called soa and they contacted my dealer and had them change the order type to special. Soa said it should arrive in 1-2 weeks.
If you don't mind me asking, what's the number to SOA or where can I find it? Also, is there any additional cost to change it to a special order?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Here's the number 800-782-2783. I found it by googling Subaru of America phone number...b/c I couldn't find it on their web site. It didn't cost anything to change it, I just inquired as to what the deal was. They asked where I had ordered it, what they had told me, etc. I told them I was just curious as to why it was on hold and an eta for shipping. The gentleman I spoke with said he'd update me. The next day he said that he had the dealer change the order from regular to special order, and it should ship in 1-2 weeks. Guess I'll believe it when I get the call from the dealer stating that they have it ready for pickup.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here's the number 800-782-2783. I found it by googling Subaru of America phone number...b/c I couldn't find it on their web site. It didn't cost anything to change it, I just inquired as to what the deal was. They asked where I had ordered it, what they had told me, etc. I told them I was just curious as to why it was on hold and an eta for shipping. The gentleman I spoke with said he'd update me. The next day he said that he had the dealer change the order from regular to special order, and it should ship in 1-2 weeks. Guess I'll believe it when I get the call from the dealer stating that they have it ready for pickup.
+Karma

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call first thing Monday to see if I could get the special order treatment. :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
So the legacy was also made by AEM.. because it was written SPT AEM exhaust in the description

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Lol, I dont think I will EVER get to hear a sedan with the SPT CBE on it before I get mine in and install it and listen to it myself. Ahhhh I just wanna hear it already!!!! Please anybody with a SPT CBE on their sedan please post a sound clip or a vid or something! Im begging you!! :'(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts