Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI jus curious is there any stroker kits 4 1.5 ??
or having a rebore is better
Btw having a n.a engine means balance n response thats wat i thought nothing beats the point it where u go , floor it when u want thrill so to mi having a n.a engine simply means challenge since it can be tune hotter n leaner than the turbos it usually get more responsive rather than the lags that goes up wif the boosts
thats wat i think
jus my 2 cent view :)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
1.5 NA engine (and 2.0 NA engine) is a JDM-only option (other asian countries too)...the US market only has a 2.5 liter NA engine.

I hope you can read japanese as well as english because it is likely to come from a japanese tuner as there is no american market for this type of kit.

That said, any good subaru engine tuner shop (with a machine shop) could probably make a stroker kit for a 1.5...you'd just have to pay alot of money...maybe special order some things...again, lots of money!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks 4 the info
so i think rebore is the better choice
Or i jus upgrade the internal which is much easier to find compatible stuff

·
Registered
421 Posts
ok thanks 4 the info
so i think rebore is the better choice
Or i jus upgrade the internal which is much easier to find compatible stuff
Here's what u can do. find the piston and other internals you want. Just buy one of each. Send them down to those engine internal parts aftermarket manufacturers. They can custom the parts for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts