Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have read here and there that our cars' radiators are not the best, I was wondering if anybody runs any radiator coolant additives to help things out. I'm sure that the car will be okay in pretty much any condition, but sometimes when I am sitting in traffic in 90-degree ambient temperatures, perhaps Royal Purple Purple Ice or some other radiator additive could be useful.

Thanks,
MrElussive

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey,

I have read here and there that our cars' radiators are not the best, I was wondering if anybody runs any radiator coolant additives to help things out. I'm sure that the car will be okay in pretty much any condition, but sometimes when I am sitting in traffic in 90-degree ambient temperatures, perhaps Royal Purple Purple Ice or some other radiator additive could be useful.

Thanks,
MrElussive
Yeah, I've been curious about the same thing! ???

·
Registered
369 Posts
Didn't Sport Compact Car just run a test on whether or not Water Wetter actually worked?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mainly really like this paragraph that Royal Purple states about the Purple Ice:

"Purple Ice also helps to prevent the formation of scale deposits in the radiator for optimum coolant flow, and it lubricates the water pump seals."

I would like to keep my car for a long time so this sentence is really appealing to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts