Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know subarus are HUGE up here in the NW, theres got to be enough of us to start a sub-forum, post up if your from the region so we can send a request for our own section to admin!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
We kind of have one already, it's just burried pretty deep:

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?board=51.0

there's a Seattle region shout-out thread with a few replies so far...

3GWRX.com, 08 WRX & 08 Impreza Forum » Forum » Region Specific for 08 WRX & 08 Impreza » Region Specific Talk » USA 08 WRX & 08 Impreza » NW 08 WRX & 08 Impreza » NW USA Declaration

edit -- lol, nm, I see you posted in that thread already...

SJ

·
Registered
132 Posts
I too think the North West needs to be represented so we can set up a meetup, show off our rides, etc.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
agreed! an 08 wrx owner (xen256) came out to a meet i put on and i was pumped! and then the asme night a buddy of mine with an 08 sti made it out to a drive i put togther. ive seen 3 08s total at all the meets ive been to. Hope some more make it out soon! ;D My goal is to have my car done enough to enter HIN next year. I didnt see any 08 subies there so i think ive gotta represent.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am from Vancouver, WA. I love it here! I am so close to Rallitek who has been working on my car. Right now I'm running at stage two with a Cobb tbe and AP. On September 22nd my 30th birthday, I will have Rallitek install an AVO 380 turbo, AVO tmic, larger injectors, AVO fuel pump and possibly front and rear sway bars (if they have them in stock). I'm so excited! My car seems so much faster at stage 2 but Stage 3 gives you I think 345 whp and 327 ft./lb of torque. If anybody feels the need to mod their car I highly reccomend Rallitek. They are very customer service oriented......just very nice and pleasant people to do business with.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so next time im in the area you have to give me a ride!!!!!!!!! i go down there fairly often. i might wet my pants in a stage 3 08 though so apologies in advance. ahaha

·
Registered
51 Posts
new to this site. but cool that there is one for those of us with the 3rd gen WRX. will be cool to get together with other 3rd gen owners.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
yup, i'm in seattle.

haven't been to any of the "nasioc" meets, because they've been getting out of control with accidents and such since the older bugeyes are now at 16 year old price ranges.

any of you guys board? I've been dying to get up more often, but only go every other week or so because I don't know anyone else, boarding alone can be boring...

·
Registered
51 Posts
looks like there might be a 3g meet nest saturday. will post when i get more info.

·
Registered
782 Posts
im w/you gottheneed we need a portland meet. im seeing a lot of 3g around lately. it would be cool to have a bbq or show and shine or just meet up and hang out.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There has got to be some sort of club or group around here that I am not knowing about. Even if they aren't all 3g. The last thing I had heard about was the ride to seaside. It would be nice to try something like that again. Rt. 23 off of 8 on the way to Tillamook is sooo much fun. It puts you right in Nehalam on the coast. I am down to go for a drive and have a beer or somethin. My 3g is going on auto trader this week so I am running out of time!! (need any parts? - K&N typhoon, perrin adj. sways 22/19, Cobb double adj. SS) The sways are still on car, Don't have a garage so its been hard to get under it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts