Subaru WRX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Spokane here.......I know this thread has been dead for a while how about bringing it back?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Lewis? where that?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Now it is all coming together.....sweet.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
How the hell do you get Ft. Lewis? I've been trying to get there since I enlisted back in 03. I'm wasting away here in El Paso. What unit are you with? Originally from So. Oregon.

·
Registered
546 Posts
What branch? USAF here.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Army. My cousin is in the Air Force and is up there at McChord. Last name is Marostica. I believe he is an E6 now.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Sweet good to see some military here. McChord is about 3 hours away, have a few buddies who are loadmasters out there. I am a Boom operator (Inflight refueler) on the KC135, E6 also. What does your cousin do?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lewis Sucks, it's now JBLM Lewis McChord. I came down on orders.

NASIOC.com has a NWIC section, it's the second largest in the Continental US so you might wanna check it out if you are looking for local meets.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sweet good to see some military here. McChord is about 3 hours away, have a few buddies who are loadmasters out there. I am a Boom operator (Inflight refueler) on the KC135, E6 also. What does your cousin do?
I honestly can't remember what he does there. I think it has something to do with air traffic control.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have seen that before, but I was not sure if 3G had anything like that. Thanks

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey NW peeps! I'm selling Subarus in Renton and am willing to give anyone here a 3GWRX discount if they need a new subie! Just shoot me a PM if you need anything.

(PS if you know someone else who needs a car I'll give you a $100 referral bonus if they buy it from me)

·
Registered
574 Posts
I take the bus to/from Renton everyday and I'm always eyeing the used lot there on the corner as we go by :)

They've usually got a pretty good selection of WRX/STi's parked out front.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Old thread but new owner and new forum member down in Vancouver/Portland area. Would be cool to meet up with fellow 3g peeps from the PNW someday.

·
Registered
643 Posts
im in Bellevue WA!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts