trying to get my new wheels put on before i embarrass myself with sunk-ness =P

·
Registered
546 Posts
Middle of May is when I will be back...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
the meet up at Traxx in mukilteo was awesome. great to whip around some go carts then grab some food. the go carting was pretty competitive.

I'd be up for another one of those, doesn't have to be all the way up there though...

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm here in Kirkland, I see tons of WRX/STIs everyday, mostly older ones though.

A grey STI hatch is constantly at toyota of kirkland, right next to my work, a machine shop.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
the meet up at Traxx in mukilteo was awesome. great to whip around some go carts then grab some food. the go carting was pretty competitive.

I'd be up for another one of those, doesn't have to be all the way up there though...
when was this?! and why was i not informed? lol

definitely post up next time ones happening. ill be there! i dont really check nastycock. i got tired of all the d-bags, flamers, and all the old timers who think theyre so high and mighty. i used to stick to here and subicru, but subicru is no more so this is the only board ive got left.

speaking of which, anyone know any other good, local, subaru forums?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
If I want to be local I just added some of my awd buddies to a facebook group, check out PIR for events, they are getting rollin again.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Will do! Its not a big group but were fairly tight knit and id love to have more subi guys to roll with

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Alright, I added ya as a friend, Ill add you to the group as soon as you accept.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

when was this?! and why was i not informed? lol

definitely post up next time ones happening. ill be there! i dont really check nastycock. i got tired of all the d-bags, flamers, and all the old timers who think theyre so high and mighty. i used to stick to here and subicru, but subicru is no more so this is the only board ive got left.

speaking of which, anyone know any other good, local, subaru forums?
i only go to the nwic part of nazioc. That meet was over a year ago at this point, definitely time for another.

·
Registered
643 Posts
we should have a 3g photoshoot meet! =P

·
Registered
643 Posts
haha I'm not much of an organizer but I'll post up something to gather interest though!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts