Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I have not heard or had much experience with that exhaust... Have you tried searching other large Forums IE: NOSIAC or ClubWRX. I am sure that there is someting on those sites.

I am not trying to push you to other sites, but there is a lot of good research...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did actually and still nothing. I was hoping to find it here since this forum is based on the newer models so I was hoping someone had it.

I still think I'll go with it since I guess no one has it.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
It looks like a nice CBE... The price is not all that bad and it sounds pretty good too... If your goals are a TBE have you checked fitment issues with DP's?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sort of, I'm not sure what the stock exhaust size is, but this one is 2.5" so I think it should bolt up fine to some dp.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Did you ever go with this exhaust? I've been looking and this one seems to be the best fit for me (design and price). I just wish there was some dyno info on this stuff.

·
Registered
369 Posts
UPS just dropped mine off. I'll be installing it after work so I'll post impressions.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yep, installed the same night it was delivered.

So far I'm loving it! Installation was easy enough and as long as you torque the bolts down to spec there are no leaks. My butt-dyno says that it increased power. The sound is excellent but a tad loud for my tastes. I have a feeling that once it has a chance to build up some carbon, dB levels will be acceptable. It's not obnoxiously loud but it doesn't go unnoticed!

Well worth the $550 I paid!

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
lurker are you cooked ? look up one post before mine here to make it eaier since you only read one post at a time here it is ???

Posted by: hal20xx
Insert Quote
Yep, installed the same night it was delivered.

So far I'm loving it! Installation was easy enough and as long as you torque the bolts down to spec there are no leaks. My butt-dyno says that it increased power. The sound is excellent but a tad loud for my tastes. I have a feeling that once it has a chance to build up some carbon, dB levels will be acceptable. It's not obnoxiously loud but it doesn't go unnoticed!

Well worth the $550 I paid!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I forgot to update, I did buy this exhaust and been running it for the past 2 months and it is perfect, The exhaust it self is very well built and looks amazing. I plan on going stage 2 very soon with a dp and I def felt a stronger pull with this and stg 1 tune.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can somebody please post up a video of the magnaflow on our sedan, I checked the videos magnaflow has but want to see how it sounds with different cameras. I ordered mine today and I am very curious if its too quiet i might have to cancel the order so plz asap any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry, no dyno. I guess I don't care a whole lot to see what an exhaust is going to do to. I'll wait until I pick up an AP.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think my girlfriends camera has a built in camcorder. I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, that looks awesome, I'd love to hear it, youtube is of no help for this, there's one in-car that sounds pretty good, I really would like one that has a DP though.. a stage 2 with this catback.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts