Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
azusa canyon? man i just came from there... Got pull over TWICE!! and got tickted both times :mad:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
azusa canyon? man i just came from there... Got pull over TWICE!! and got tickted both times :mad:
wow i haven't been there with my subaru yet
i've been to turnbull and i hit a guard rail cus of all the gravel after the rain this week made me understeer

good thing it only minor scratches and a small dent

·
Registered
549 Posts
there was CHP all up and down the damn canyon yesterday!! also it was a waste, cause GMR was closed. :(

so first cop that pulled me over got me for exhuast.. couldn't get me for anything else, i was all stock under the hood anyways.. and good thing he didn't look under my car.

second time pull over i already out of the damn canyon but it down hill and there was a cop waiting on the other side for speeders..... GRR ahah man that really killed my day there!!!

since i was the first car followed by three other cars, he decided to pull me over!

·
Registered
549 Posts
well your car is all stock you should be fine.. just dont get caught speeeeding

·
Registered
764 Posts
fcuk all that, skrew dem 5oh's... any other canyons that isn't hot w/pigs ??? I've never driven to one b4, would like to experience it...

·
Registered
549 Posts
well i think its just the whole holiday weekend thing...

but im just gonna lay low for awhile.. can't afford another speeding ticket. i'm a driver for my job, can't be having that shit on my record.

·
Registered
197 Posts
so tell me so i can get this straight 2 i said 2 tickets #1 --exhaust rev? or for just tampering with it?
#2 --speeding ticket

Daaaaammmmmmmmmmmn nn homie

·
Registered
549 Posts
so tell me so i can get this straight 2 i said 2 tickets #1 --exhaust rev? or for just tampering with it?
#2 --speeding ticket

Daaaaammmmmmmmmmmn nn homie
talk to me when you're sober lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
#1. it was a Loud Exhuast - Fix it Ticket. good thing they didn't look under my car.. hehe

#2. yes, it was speeding. 69 in 45 zone. we have just took our last turn from the moutain and the cop was waiting on the other side of the road for speeders........just more hours of traffic school and more money go to waste ....

·
Registered
197 Posts
well def get together im sorry for the misfortune. ill give you a ride in the protune stg2 sti it will make you feal better.

·
Registered
549 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts