Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
call me crazy i have been searching to see in the search and looking havent seen any post has anyone dynoed with a cai and cat back .just wondering if there is actually any way to beleve the sport compact car article hp figure.

·
Registered
646 Posts
intake exhaust and a fmic dynoed at 196hp and 235tq on my car..stock downpipe..stock tune

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
what dyno was that?

someone here with an 08 hatch got around 250 (crank) with custom turboback exhaust and AVO intake

·
Registered
646 Posts
it was on whatever dyno hot import nights uses on there mobile dyno

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have cobb 3''downpipe and crawford performance 3'' exhaust on my sedan with PDX stage 2 and im putting down 220whp and 290wtq. soon im going to do the cold air from perrin and protune it, and it will be up at 250whp and 300wtq

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is what i would like to have you think if i keep my front down pipe section and just replace the rear section with perrin high flow i will get a cel with my spt cat back ?

·
Registered
345 Posts
and your running an fmic with the stock turbo?? hows the lag?

·
Registered
646 Posts
it was a dynojet and at the time it was in nc..so close to sea level...and there was a little bit of lag with the fmic...i have since went to a big tmic but the fmic made up in top end what it lacked in low end...also someone mentioned running rich with the setup...when i was dynoing they had an wideband in my exhaust and they said i was running below 10s under full boost...also it was 97 degrees when i dynoed and they had one tiny fan so that may hinder the numbers a little bit...also my friend w/ an evo 9 dynoed 30 less then when he was tuned and an is350 on spray did 30 less then before so i see a trend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts