Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this is a very new Apexcone kit H11 bulb style 4500k temp and is 55w full size ballasts.

Now the bad part, one of the tabs on one of the bulbs broke off . They do still install and hold in just fine but if you want it perfect you will have to buy a new pair of bulbs from ddmtuning for $25. Also these do have a lifetime warranty with ddmtuning and if for some reason it is not transferable I have no problem ever assisting with getting something repaired.

Otherwise this kit is perfect and fully functional.

I paid $100 for this kit brand new with shipping so I would like to see $60 shipped for them since they arent in perfect condition or I am out of Minnesota in the south suburbs so if you are local we can work something out if you want to pick them up.

Any questions please PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Apexcone H11 HID kit for 08 Impreza

still for sale... this is a very nice kit that if you read up gets good reviews from the people that use them. One of the best aftermarket HID companies to buy from...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yep, comes with everything needed to hook them up, just that one bulb has a broken tab so you would either need to buy new bulbs or improvise...

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

Seriously nice deal :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i have a guy that says he is paypaling me shortly, i will list if they are still fs later today if that falls through. Reason I am selling is I decided to do a retrofit with a whole different projector to get the best beam pattern possible. These light up very nicely and are a nice factory white for an oem hid look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts