Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my pappy decided he doesn't want me to die...How nice :)

So since I have roughly $27.38 to my name he's going to pick me up a set of winter tires...

So does anyone know any cheap in price but not in quality tires? Maybe even all seasons so I don't have to buy new ones in summer, but they have to handle well in the snow.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I dont know where you live but winter tire is the way to enjoy your car in winter
or you putting it on your OEM rims or your will buy something else ?

·
Registered
954 Posts
hmmm. . . .well, i hate to be this guy but. . . . .if you only have $27 to your name, should you really have a brand new car?

·
Registered
954 Posts
oh so you dont pay for it? i guess that a different story. with all the debt americans are in now, i figured you were payin for it. id take it too if it were a gift ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
My .02~

You really need WHEELS and tires. IIRC it is hard on tires to remove them from and then reinstall the same tires later. I believe they get stretched out...so not good. I just ordered the cheapies that tirerack has. They are generals...I go them for $420 shipped, and I'm having them installed for $80. That is without wheels as... I will be purchasing a set of rota torques for summer wheels (stockers will be winter set).

joneSi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts