Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Re: Audio Integrations has a 10" enclosure coming!

They need to make a 12" version for a sedan...I'll probably get a custom box built around that stupid seat belt box in the trunk to fit my 2 DIYMA's

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

That's awesome, makes me wish I had a hatch.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I put a pre-order in for one. I will post up a review when it arrives.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Any word on when these are supposed to be shipping?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I just received word that the Exile subwoofer is out of stock until late December, early January. You can order the enclosure by itself if you want to use your own sub

·
Registered
109 Posts

i just sent them a email to see if they would build a sedan eclosure also .
Last word from them was not enough demand for sedan enclosure, but maybe you sedan owners can unite and convince them otherwise.

I just ordered mine for the wagon. Have a JL 10W3V3 and a 250/1v2 amp waiting to bring the noise.

Nothing like my last system (pics below), but functionality is more important this time.

·
Registered
132 Posts

i just sent them a email to see if they would build a sedan eclosure also .
Have heard anything more about this .. not sure I want to Shell out the .. $600-700 to get one made for my sedan ...

·
Registered
758 Posts

I PM'd Audio Integrations and got a nice response from Todd. Obviously, it takes interest--a lot of interest, to influence some R&D for these enclosures. Basically, if we can pool some of us together, help shoot some ideas around for a prototype, get someone in the WA area to bring their sedan over for measurements and fitments, and be able to supply a small deposit for an enclosure, they should be able to make one for us. I want to start a thread here, but waiting for approval from them. What do you guys think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts