Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a wrecked 2017 WRX from CoPart for the engine for my car and have all the left over parts needed to convert an automatic to a manual. Car has 72,950 miles on it. I drove the car before we pulled the motor and clutch and transmission were fine. Included with the sale:

6 speed transmission from a 2.0
Driveshaft
transmission mount (rear)
starter
MT ECU from the 2017 car
clutch and flywheel
clutch and brake pedals, clutch switch and pigtail (will give you the whole wiring harness if you want)
clutch hydraulics - master cylinder, hard lines, slave cylinder
Interior shifter boot and shifter - Very dirty from food crumbs from prior owner as shown in the pic but I'll clean it up for the sale.
At this price you can have the whole car too. VIN: JF1VA1E63H9808006 which you can Google around and see I bought 8/6/21

Note that there are only two sensors - reverse and speed sensor that need to be wired in plus the clutch pedal switch to enable the starter.

I'm new to the WRX forum but not new to ebay and other forums so can provide proof that I have the parts via Facetime or any other method that would make the buyer comfortable. I pulled the engine and transmission when we swapped the motor and it wasn't that hard to do it using an engine hoist.

Local pickup is available (and would be greatly appreciated), but I can ship it freight at buyers expense as well. Also keep in mind that after the conversion you can sell your CVT for at least $1,000 so your total parts expense is going to be only $1,000 or so. I've also done automatic to manual conversions on FD RX7, Supra MKIV, and 5th Generation Camaro ZL1s.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts