Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone is close to the bear mtn area in NY. Maybe meet up and chill up on the mountain.

·
Registered
954 Posts
im not too far. im very familiar with the are, especially high point. i used to take my bike up there every weekend. maybe we can get a meet together and go for a nice cruise

·
Registered
700 Posts
im all about bear mountain but my car is being sold on saturday hopefully. but im in newburgh so its like a 15 minute drive

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not too far. im very familiar with the are, especially high point. i used to take my bike up there every weekend. maybe we can get a meet together and go for a nice cruise
Ya we ride our bikes up there all the time. Ya maybe this weekend or summin we could hit up the mountain and take a cruise.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im all about bear mountain but my car is being sold on saturday hopefully. but im in newburgh so its like a 15 minute drive
sellin it already! I'm in newburgh as well.

what color is yours? a red one was behind me yesterday that i've never seen around here before
Was it behind you at 5 corners in vails gate pulled out from price chopper? I was behind a silver hatchback yesterday was that you? Mine is a red sedan :)

·
Registered
700 Posts

what color is yours? a red one was behind me yesterday that i've never seen around here before
Was it behind you at 5 corners in vails gate pulled out from price chopper? I was behind a silver hatchback yesterday was that you? Mine is a red sedan :)

yes sir that was me. im out there all the time. all my boys hang out at the car wash there

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

yes sir that was me. im out there all the time. all my boys hang out at the car wash there
Heh, small world, i always see heads over there at the car wash.
reminds me of times we used to dip out of school at NFA and chill at the foam & Wash car wash in newburgh off broadway.

·
Registered
954 Posts
what kinda bike you ride? we used to hit high point and bear mtn all the time on the bikes

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what kinda bike you ride? we used to hit high point and bear mtn all the time on the bikes
black 07 zzr600 kawasaki. we also do 44-55 , 301 and many more. Some of the guys already put there bikes away and just going to the track the end of the season. I will be doing a bunch of track days next season. I dont want to rush it though need to have fun in the snow with the rex first :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live in Fishkill. We should try and meet up soon guys and go for a cruise.
weathers getting nice! I agree. maybe one of these weekends we can plan a cruise up the mountain for some photos and shoot the shit!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts