·
Registered
3,474 Posts
How many inches did bear get?
Its time to go boarding whoot!

·
Registered
549 Posts
when did you go up there flithyphil? i was tryin to get up there yesterday but they made me turn back cuz i didn't want to put cables on my wheels. i dont work nomore.. so even on the weekdays im free now.. so hit me up if ya wanna head up there again

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got shiet to do on mon.......but if you want we will cruise up tues....you know leave at like 5 am.....to account for dumbassess

·
Registered
549 Posts
i wanna take my girl up there too.. but she work crazy hours. i'll give ya call and tell ya whats up later

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Nice pics.
"currently stock"?
You got caught after these pics? :(

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice pics.
"currently stock"?
naw i got a ref ticket way back during memorial weekend at azusa canyon.
took the dp off, but had to keep the cb on ..cuz i threw away the stock exhuast

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Nice pics.
"currently stock"?
naw i got a ref ticket way back during memorial weekend at azusa canyon.
took the dp off, but had to keep the cb on ..cuz i threw away the stock exhuast
Thought they only check the donut shop at the top of GMR nowadays and only at around 10pm - 12am. Unless they got you on the way down or they were harassing extra because of the holiday. Hope you got it all squared away.
I got ref'd in the Hachi awhile back too. Guess Toda 20v doesnt pass for smog legal with the open ITBs :p

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thought they only check the donut shop at the top of GMR nowadays and only at around 10pm - 12am. Unless they got you on the way down or they were harassing extra because of the holiday. Hope you got it all squared away.
I got ref'd in the Hachi awhile back too. Guess Toda 20v doesnt pass for smog legal with the open ITBs :p
i went to my ref appointment awhile back they they couldn't run the test cause they didn't have the spec for 08 yet ... its been awhile now. maybe they'll be able to test me now. but i have a court date for it next month.

so next time i'll be on the lookout for a carrera, shebly, a z, or a caddy and i'll think its you lol

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Forgot to tell you how the ref ticket worked out for me.
I just paid the fine.
Didn't go to court, no state ref appt. I was still able to register the car, get another smog later....
Less hassle for me to pay the $380 than swap the motor and witing back to stock.
For you of course back to stock is simpler.

Good luck :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts