Subaru WRX Forums banner

261 - 280 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
My Double Pod arrived on Christmas Eve, opened up the box this morning. It looks great!!!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #262 (Edited)
My Double Pod arrived on Christmas Eve, opened up the box this morning. It looks great!!!

Good news sir, thank you!

Loaded a new sale to start off the new year!

I literally have no workload right now, hence the sale. I have everything in stock for any size pod, so I'd like to move some product!!!

Current turn-around time for the next 2 orders I receive is 2 weeks .... I just finished one this morning that only took me 1 week, so 2 weeks is probably an over-estimate.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Are all of the pods and pillars still up for sale?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Yup taking orders!

Current pricing is

1 pod - $100

2 pod - $107

3 pod - $115

All prices include shipping

I have everything in stock and ready to get one made! Let me know if you would like to get set up for one! Thanks

-Brian

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Sounds perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Ill PM you the order.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Good stuff, thanks! I can get started on it asap and the estimated ship date if ordered today would be 1/15 - 1/16

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Throwing around the idea of a drawing for a free pod. Basically it would be $5/ entry, and it would run for 2 weeks. You can enter as many times as you'd like, But I would need a minimum 10 entries. If there are not enough entries at the end (Say only 1 person enters) You would have an option to buy out the remaining 9 entries, or I would refund your $$. If more than one person had entries, but still didn't add up to 10, I would give the option for multiple people to split the remaining entries, or all would be refunded. All entries would have to be gifted via PayPal.

This will be open to wrxforums.com and Miata.net, as well as my FB page. I would post a video of the drawing so you would see nothing is fixed.

This is just something that crossed my mind, and I am currently just seeing if there would be any interest in this. Still some other details that I am sure would need to be ironed out.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Thanks for recent orders guys! Time to get your cars ready for Spring and summer!!! Current pricing will be good through February 8th!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Holy crap! You are still doing this? And now you even have an official business and everything... Well don't I feel worthless.

As one of your pioneering customers, I accept your thanks for boosting sales. Obviously once people saw me order and sporting the pillar they flocked.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Holy crap! You are still doing this? And now you even have an official business and everything... Well don't I feel worthless.

As one of your pioneering customers, I accept your thanks for boosting sales. Obviously once people saw me order and sporting the pillar they flocked.

Still making them! Lol

Bump! I actually just found a pillar buried in a box of packing peanuts upstairs at work! I have everything in stock so someone will get a pillar pod VERY FAST! I just made one for a customer who asked if I could get one built for him in hyperspeed... Well I finished it in a total of 2 days!!! I'd be happy to do it again for the next order! Lol

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
Will probably be setting that up in spring! Most likely mid-March

·
Registered
983 Posts
I want a single pod... How long of a wait for that? I just got a pro sport gauge and need somewhere to put it... :)

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Only have 1 order right now that will ship on Monday! Fairly short wait time :D

261 - 280 of 312 Posts