Subaru WRX Forums banner

281 - 300 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Hahaha just replied. My very 1st A-Pillar could be coming back to me.... hmmm maybe I will put it in the BNA Solutions museum lmao!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Got mine installed this weekend! Looks great!
Looks great thanks for posting!!!

Last week for current sale pricing. Prices will likely be around $10 higher per pod for the time being.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Bump! Should have *most* of my current orders cleared out by Wednesday!!!

Taking orders through the end of April, taking a break for about a month because I am getting married and going on my honeymoon. I will start taking orders again in mid-june. I don't want to be stuck in a position where anyone is waiting over a month for a pod lol Get your order in now before April is over!!!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Last call for orders before I take a month off! I will continue to take orders through May 3rd. Wedding/Honeymoon in Early June so I will not be taking additional orders on any pods in May- Early June. Almost have all order's cleared out and ready to ship, so if you have an order in right now expect a tracking # very soon!

-Brian

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Thanks for the recent orders guys! Continueing to take orders through tomorrow, and then I will be holding orders until after my wedding/honeymoon. Thanks guys!

-Brian

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Wedding and honeymoon are done! Had a great wedding and amazing time in Jamaica, but ready to get rolling on some pods again! Let me know if you want to jump in on my first group! Thanks!

-Brian

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
DAT color and texture!
Haha thank you sir!!! I am extremely pleased with how this pod turned out. I only wish Subaru made some type of dash storage compartment for the wrx/STi because if so I know these would sell like hot-cakes! Lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in ordering a double or triple A-pillar gauge pod for my 2011 WRX. Just curious if you adjust the spacing from the dash to the lowest pod based on whether it is a single, double or triple setup?

Anyone have pics of the double or triple A-Pillar on a 2011+ WRX? Thx.

281 - 300 of 312 Posts