Subaru WRX Forums banner

301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
52mm is standard. 60mm is an additional $10. Visibility is perfect. Aimed straight to the driver. I had a double pod in my 08 and I don't think the angle could have been any better. I'm 5'11 but even if you are shorter/taller I don't see it being much different thanthe view they were from where my eyes were.

-Brian

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Brian!
Do you guys happen to have any straight on POV pictures of the gauge pod installed?
The only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger right now is that I worry about them effecting visibility through the windshield.
thanks!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
I'm going to dig through my work computer today when I get there and see if I can find one... I know I have one somewhere lol

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
The is the only one in my photo bucket that is kinda sorta close to a pov shot is this one from a guy in Australia in a RHD. I'll try to find a lhd pic and a better pov type of shot.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Do you offer any kind of warranty? I've had this installed for about a year now and notice some cracking around the pod and paint flaking off....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Brian,

Are u still making this a pillar pod gauge? Bought one from you a couple of years back, need another now.

Cheers
Olie

301 - 312 of 312 Posts