Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, i've been trying to find some body kits for my Impreza and i cant find any...

Is there anyone here that knows where i could find any? For Impreza WRX 08 Sedan

Thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
I cna get u a quote for the liberal body kit if you want. just pm me your address and nearest airport and seaport if any.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cna get u a quote for the liberal body kit if you want. just pm me your address and nearest airport and seaport if any.
Is it gonna fit on a SEDAN??

BUMP! Please some help!
bummer. ignore me.
Igniore you?? lol... I did answer you. I am trying to find a rear bumper to fit with the front bumper and Side Skirts from the Liberal Body kit.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

BUMP! Please some help!
bummer. ignore me.
Igniore you?? lol... I did answer you. I am trying to find a rear bumper to fit with the front bumper and Side Skirts from the Liberal Body kit.
I think he meant that the kit only fits the hatch model thus ignore is comment ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts

BUMP! Please some help!
bummer. ignore me.
I think he meant that the kit only fits the hatch model thus ignore is comment ;)
yeah that was what i meant haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts