Subaru WRX Forums banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I actually lke the Syms one best. Except does it have a point that extends up into the grille area? That looks weird.

The Liberal one is cool too, just not that different from stock that I could pay $1000 for it plus paint. But I look forward to seeing more pics when it's installed... keep us posted monki

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I asked about the front bumper from vis. It is a no go....

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Also I would be interested in the bumper. Keep me in the loop please.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I asked them about that bumper. This is what they said.

Thank you for your inquiry, on the 08 WRX I believe it was a mix of parts including the lower half of a ford Focus bumper or something along those lines. This was in 2008 when there were not alot of parts out for the new model just yet. Unfortunately this bumper stayed on the car and was sold internationally so we do not have these parts available to sell.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know that site...they are in the UK, i like the lip, although they dont produce any parts for my car. The Brits. have their own unique Suby style.

·
Registered
92 Posts
These pictures are of the Varis wide body-kit from two angles. (one of the pics i have already posted)

The last picture is the Varis front air splitter. The front end looks hella-aggressive. I like it.

The pictures come via facebook.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Does anyone have a photo of that front bumper on a GE (sedan)?
why do you want to see it on a sedan vs on a hatch if it's all the same from the front?

i'll have the liberal albero installed on my car soon. i'll actually have the rear bumper cover (for a hatch) for sale since i can't use it (i have a sedan) and it comes in my import container anyway.

here's some more where you pretend it's a sedan although it's a hatch, haha.

I was wondering the same thing.
the chargespeed would be just around $2000 shipped CONUS, new.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im going to custom build my rear end. Make a wide bodykit for the rear then use the sti fenders and using the front bumber already. Moki and other already comment on my car, not looking to great, but its going to look something like that pic from japan subaru.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank for your information.
Your information is for people
I think it is very useful

I followed this amazing girl, every day made a profit of around 10% by simply follow her plan in 20-30 mins. Really smart and impressive girl, you can try to ask her any question😊
join please

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah good point, but it looks like the sti bumper is wider because of the flared fenders but i agree with you that it would fit, prolly not very well tho...
I followed this amazing girl, every day made a profit of around 10% by simply follow her plan in 20-30 mins. Really smart and impressive girl, you can try to ask her any question😊

my whats app id

·
Registered
15 Posts
I really want that body kit. I saw it a few months ago and fell in love, so one day I will have something like that!!

Your information is for people
I think it is very useful

my whatsapp id :

81 - 100 of 104 Posts