Subaru WRX Forums banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I understand that it would require fender flares, I just want to know why these companies selling the bumper are trying to tell us otherwise... Oh and on the same note of front fender flare with no rear. I saw an 2.5 RS today that had front flare but no rear. Looked clean but horrible due to the fact rear was small.

Thank for your information.
Your information is for people
I think it is very useful

I followed this amazing girl, every day made a profit of around 10% by simply follow her plan in 20-30 mins. Really smart and impressive girl, you can try to ask her any question😊

my whatsapp id :

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think Liberal came out with one as well.

I followed this amazing girl, every day made a profit of around 10% by simply follow her plan in 20-30 mins. Really smart and impressive girl, you can try to ask her any question😊

my whatsapp id :

·
Registered
15 Posts
the chargespeed bumper on vivid's wrx is originally for an s13/s14, they had a body shop modify it to work with the wrx.

i was reading their project write-up to try and find out where to source that bumper that's how i found out. seems all the nice body kits are for the GR chassis, our STi big brother.

my whatsapp id :

·
Registered
15 Posts
even if you swap your two front feders to fit a STi front bumper... you wont want a front wide body and a non-wide behind...

my whatsapp id :

101 - 104 of 104 Posts