Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im trying to install an Xline Boost gauge on my 08 Wrx Sedan, im having trouble picking the right wire to splice it into/find that wire...i feel like im on the bomb squad and the wrong clip will screw me ??? ...does anyone have any experience with this or how to do it? thanks guys

·
Registered
519 Posts
I want to install a guage on mine too but have no idea where to start LOL.

Seth

·
Registered
64 Posts
I already installed one on my car, If you guys can wait one day Ill go home and take pictures and post it up on how to do it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I already installed one on my car, If you guys can wait one day Ill go home and take pictures and post it up on how to do it.
I am curious where did you send the vacuum line through the firewall, and where did you install your gauge? Thanks.

Seth

·
Registered
64 Posts

In the picture below when cutting through the boot make sure the tube does not get pinched or you could get false readings on your gauge.

In the picture below the top fuse is constant power and the lower fuse is power when the key is turned. If you hook your gauge up this way there is no cutting into wires.

Ive had the gauge for a long time now and it is very accurate and you cant beat the price 34.99

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/?gclid=CP21mt2a6pECFQc-gwodRnZyeQ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts