Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of where they mounted their boost gauge im just not into it on the steering wheel could you mount it down through the vent? i dunno fuck haha

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Not mine btw just showing you some pics

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
To OP:

There is actually a gauge pod with a visor that is going to mount pretty much exactly where you you put that red circle. It's not out yet, I'd give it a couple months.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
over on IWSTI and on NASIOC. They already have the pods for RHD cars, they are just making a LHD version. I forget the company that is doing it, but I'll post it up when I find it again.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Subaru also had one setup a while back that was similar but in plastic. The gauge cover for the RHD and LHD should be the same as they had an application for the dual gauge pods already (one on each side).

Ima try to find the link I forget where it was. Somewhere in Nasioc but its been awhile.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1st Post and 1st Subaru forum. I currently own a stg1 2006 Jetta 2.0T and will be trading it in for a 09 WRX in the near future. I have been researching aftermarket stuff for this car and am liking what I see. I cannot wait! Plan on getting a white 5 door base WRX.

Well now that I said hello back on topic. I have this guage pod thing that I love because even the dealer thought it was a factory item.
Here is some pics. I would think there would be tons of interest in these since it is the most stock looking gauge install i've seen.
Also there is a vent gauge kit in the pis too! Need to get a company to make some. Maybe if there is enough interest someone could write the company (NewSouth Performance) and see if they would expand into subaru products.

AWE Tuning Vent gauge kit.

Just thought I would provide little differnt viewpoint on gauge install.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts