Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find anyone to install a boost gauge around which is crap.
I had an appointment today, the guy new what car I had and everything... called him in the morning to confirm me coming in and again he asked for what car..
So I got there and no one wanted to touch it cause they "havent done one of these..".
Fucken 45 minute drive on a beautiful day at least...
Anyways, I need the 3GWRX tips.. Anyone have any idea how hard it is to install?

1. ANY DIY's going around... one that has photos like that one right here on 3GWRX is a fantastic wing install guide, but thats more hope speaking... A step by step in words would much appreciated..
2. Or.. a longer shot... anyone know where to go in Sydney to get it done properly.. for less than $200 bucks installation charges.. seriously mechanics should just wear the steth scope since they are charging crazy at the moment.. I mean anything up to $100 is reasonable.. especially if you get the gauge off them i reckon..

I was so excited that I was getting the COBALT Auto meter small boost gauge today but alas...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I'll take some pics for you and post them up. Its actually VERY easy to do. Have to go work on the car anyways. Might have a boost leak. So while i'm under there i'll take some pics. Unless somebody has one already but i'll get you pics and write it up for all 3G.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be so good man.. I might even be able to buy the one I want then and Just do it myself! See how you go but yes that would be sick.. the more pics the better!! cause Im a bit of "non' when it comes to hands on really..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts