1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Hurray !!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I don't understand why they have the wierd bend just before the muffler! why don't they do something like what AVO did... straighten up the exhaust pipes!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Yeah... ttttooooo mmmaaannyyy bends for me. They should have done something like the AVO or the Ultimate-Racing exhaust, minimal bends. Oh, pehon, I think that AVO has distribution centers in Australia and Japan, it might be cheaper for shipping.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yeah... ttttooooo mmmaaannyyy bends for me. They should have done something like the AVO or the Ultimate-Racing exhaust, minimal bends. Oh, pehon, I think that AVO has distribution centers in Australia and Japan, it might be cheaper for shipping.
Nice! I'll see what i can do!

·
Registered
717 Posts
those are some hardcore bends, blah, u'd think they'd get an idea like the rest of the market

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
one more point for the hatch... its like 300$ cheaper

·
Registered
182 Posts
Interesting. I couldn't find any "off road use only" or "illegal for street use" language in the instructions.

Does this mean that this exhaust, despite the throatier sound and reduced restriction, can still pass EPA noise tests? A quiet aftermarket exhaust system would be a first!

(I like quiet. Team Stealth, ya know.)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well, you shouldn't have any issues with any aftermarket exhaust with EPA. The issue comes from the Downpipe where the cars are. I am not too big on the silent type... hehe.

Don't like the overtly loud either.

Just right.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i dont mind loud... other people do, especialy cops
compare to my SVT the wrx gonna catch more attention by default

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Well, the WRX don't look as aggressive as the last model. I hardly get noticed as I drive around and I have Intake and TBE... A lot of Subies don't even notice me.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yea but a bright blue hatch with a big hood scoop is more noticeble than a big burgandy american sedan :-\

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nothing like a Lightening Red one :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts