Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new, never before used Invida catless down pipe for 08 and 09 Subaru WRX and STI. Comes with hardware. I recently bought it, but a money situation just came up and I need to get rid of a few things. $285 shipped

I am in San Diego, CA
[email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It doesnt use the same donut gasket, so you will need either an adapter or use that liquid sealant stuff. I've read about both methods working very good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a pretty nice adapter. I'm so tempted to run this downpipe myself haha! But I need the money, so somebody by it before I change my mind :p

·
Registered
496 Posts
question, i have an accessport but which map would you run with this becaue the OTS stage 2 map is tuned for a high flow cat, unless it doesn't make a difference?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I'm sure you can run any stage 2 map, that's what most people are doing I believe. I'd get a Perrin or Rallitek stage 2 map because they probably make much more power than the Cobb.

·
Registered
109 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
question, i have an accessport but which map would you run with this becaue the OTS stage 2 map is tuned for a high flow cat, unless it doesn't make a difference?
Wouldn't really matter for WRX due to the smaller turbo's physical limitations.
for an 09 or a STi different story though.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I run the Perrin Stage 2 Map with this and my SPT CB and it runs nice and smooth.. a tiny bit of turbo creep but thats it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Payment Sent 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts