Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im plannin on doing fairly limited mods to my 2.5, but iv heard pretty good things about the ground kits, so iv decided to build my own. my question is about how to go about it. should i just buy new cable and terminals and replace the existing grouds using their factory spots, or should i buy a distribution block, run it off the negative terminal and than run wire to the main ground spots? what are the main/most important spots to ground, and anyone have any good websites for purchasing materials?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
you dont have to replace the actual ground, just run a second bigger one instead, this way you will got even better current flow

i suggest you also to put a bigger positive wirer between the ALT and the batterie
for the wire just go the a good car audio shop and get good quality 4gauge, it should do the trick

for me im not doing it just for perfomance matter but mailnly for a car audio matter, we call it the BIG 3 (batterie ground, Engine Ground, ALT to BATT power) put any other ground you find will also help

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet thanks. thats sounds like a pretty good place to start

1 - 3 of 3 Posts