Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE**
The day after I called them out on this I walked in and they had the hub rings in stock. The manager put me on the lift in front of a guy that was there before me and installed them right away. Didn't charge me anything for it and said "thanks for your business". I'm completely satisfied and a little bit wiser so +1 to America's Tire in Thousand Oaks.

So I bought some wheels last week and I didn't like the center cap, so when I went to take them off today.....

No hub rings! I called America's Tire and they said the lugs would keep them pretty much centered. Pretty much isn't good enough so they are ordering me some. I know they are supposed to come with the wheel install kit you buy there, so for anybody shopping at America's Tire, make sure they put them on.

Should note that I got an incredible price and service at this place, so all in all I'm happy. Just make sure your installer doesn't do a half assed job.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Re: Buyer Beware - America's Tire

The only tire shop that I have found that does a consistent job, regardless of location, is discount tire. They are guilty of doing half-assed balances like anyone else though, just not quite as half-assed as the competition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts