Subaru WRX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
burger town in fontana, on cherry ...between baseline and foothill. thers meets in chino hills and redlands also , but i haven't been to those yet

·
Registered
121 Posts
Whats up everybody?!

Looks like a lot of you are from SoCal. Anybody from NorCal, like the Sacramento area?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Right on man. Do you know a lot about these cars? I am pretty new to the whole Subaru experience. I definitely want to do as many mods myself as i can.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don't think that I have done too many mods myself, cause I don't want to mess things up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah, i don't want to do anything too crazy. Just enough to make the even more fun. I was thinking along the lines of an exhaust, intake, swaybars, and maybe a little more...

·
Registered
549 Posts
im down to do a cali meet and meetup half way.. somewhere in the central valley 559 area. just a suggestion if you guys are interested.. take a little weekend road trip

·
Registered
80 Posts
Right on man. Do you know a lot about these cars? I am pretty new to the whole Subaru experience. I definitely want to do as many mods myself as i can.
not really. I have to wait a bit. Unfortunately, we teachers don't get quite the money for car mods. It'd be cool to go through the experience with a fellow Sube n00b

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm in San Jose... I work down here and stay in my RV during the week, and drive (the Sube) home every second or third weekend to Reno. Heck that's one of the reasons I got it... a fun, economical, all-weather car to drive back and forth instead of my diesel dually (15-16 mpg).

Rob

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
CA here also. Yay! with our crappiest gas ;D

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hey ToungMonster... Were abouts in CA are you?

We affectionately call it "Craptastic" gas!!! hahaha

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I think I coined that term on these boards, haha.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts