Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quite sad because now i have to pay 10% more for US part.. hope it wont go down further

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
humm I dunno the US$$ isn't as it was now too so if we drop they should follow...or are we following them?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think the CAD was fairing a lot better when Courteau posted back in August. Today the CAD to USD exchange is at 0.9085.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Maybe I should check before talking ain't exactely sure where it's at right now

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I really dont mean to sound arrogant.... but it seems as though the US dollar can only go down so much before tugging down other currencies.

·
Registered
40 Posts
With the exchange going back down, I wonder if Subaru Canada Inc. will take away all cash incentives (as much as $4000/$5000 cash purchase rebates at times) as quickly as they can. SCI might even increase the MSRP's for 2010. They will probably act much quicker on price increases than they did for price decreases for the last couple years.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another 2cent down... just went below 80cent...
mean that all those nice part from the US are now 20% up in price compare to the past year... hope it will gain some more by spring to buy new part... a cobb AP now cost 150$ more for us :(

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Just a little more and I can go back to Whistler for boarding :)

Just point out a personal positive and increase your tourism.

Beautiful country

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the canadian dollar may be going down relative to the american dollar because the american dollar is starting to turn around a bit? maybe..
no... the CAN$ is going down because oil price is going down... the hike of our $$ was drive by the albertan oil production.... when the barrel started falling the $$ followed

·
Registered
209 Posts
oil price falling may not be an overly bad thing, imo the alberta oil prices were over inflated over the summers.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
overall now we pay 30% less for gaz... but 20% more for mods parts :(

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
overall now we pay 30% less for gaz... but 20% more for mods parts :(
not a totally bad exchange considering I spend way more $$$ on Gas that mods, I know that for some of you it might be the opposite thought, what about switching to pesos??? ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts