Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
$355 for 60 months, but hopefully I have it paid off way before then. Just have to stop buying mods first.

·
Registered
327 Posts
$410.44/month 63 month term. I paid a little extra to have full warranty until 80K miles. Also got a free lifetime powertrain warranty from the dealer.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It has package 4d I think? Not that that means anything, but I believe that package includes the spoiler in the back and something about the side skirts(nothing fancy though). Only extra was the autodimming rearview mirror. If I did it again I would probably get the Premium package. Only for the heated seats and mirrors, since when cold my outside mirrors stay foggy. :-\

·
Registered
327 Posts
how much extra u pay for the extedned warranty? any deals cut etc...
Yes. I paid I think about $1k or so...are you planning on getting a WRX? Just research the hell out of it and then find a price and stick to it. I went in saying I wanted to pay around what I paid for my 07 Civic($380/month). Well, I ended up paying a little more, but I'm happy with it. When it came to the warranty they were offering a 5yr/50k warranty(IIRC) and I played hard bargin like "ehh, I don't think that's enough miles, but I really want the extended warranty and not make my payment go up anymore." So they extended my loan term to 63 months from 60, and kept my payment the same and gave me the 8yr/80k miles. The dealership I bought my WRX at is one of few dealers to offer a FREE lifetime powertrain warranty...excluding turbocharger. ***Interest Rate - 4.09%***

·
Registered
629 Posts
$397.00 for 60 months.......it's ok I guess. Better than my last car payment of $540!! That was on MY02 WRX...will NEVER pay that much for a car again! ;D

·
Registered
64 Posts
$0 for car payments $90 for insurance an about $500 a month on mods if you divide the money spent on going Stage 2 + springs by the 2 months I have owned the car haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@SleepingWRX

yes im plannin on gettin one this weekend hopefully, ive been researchin for the past 2 weeks since my lancer was totaled. but one prob i cant get a hold of a stick to practice on, none of my friends have one or they just got their clutch replaced so they being gay.

but im lookin to put around 3-5g's down payments of 340-370 an i want 6k warranty, free oil changes tire rotations

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
635$/month - 48 month at 3.9% with 12 000$ cash down

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
For anybody reading this and thinking about buying a car, I have one piece of advice. NEVER bargain with a dealer based on your payment. They will push and push to get you to agree on a monthly payment, because then they can play all kinds of games with you and the financing department to get the most money for themselves. You should always agree on the price of the car first and go from there. This is assuming you don't have shitty credit of course....

Find out how much the car is worth, and make your best deal. Don't be afraid to walk out. Literally every time I've walked out of a dealer, they've called me a week later asking me if I still need a car. Dealers live off 3% profit margins on cars, so do the research, do the math, and you will get a great deal!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will be paying $278/month ( at 0% apr) with putting only 1G down, anybody else taking advantage of their special lease offer ?? Initially, I thought it was to good to be true.

·
Registered
57 Posts
551 a month for 72mo. 12.63%, i know it is way crapy but no money down and only paid 26410 for the car not counting taxes and such. gona refi in a month or so. still not to bad considering its the only car ive ever had to geta loan for and im the only one with the 08 wrx in the area

·
Registered
519 Posts
530 a month but I traded a 03 Jetta I was upside down on. I was happy to unload the Jetta since it seemed like every time I started the car the check engine light would come on for one reason or another.

·
Registered
949 Posts
$375 a month. 6 years. Premium package. Plus extended the warranty to 80k miles. Kind of a waste to do it I wasnt thinking at the time because I will be voiding it somewhere along the line im sure of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did the special lease offer on the base model 2.5i. I put 1000 down, and the payments are only 149 a month for 24 months. It's no WRX, but I'm having quite a bit of fun with it, seeing as its my first manual transmission car ever. I also thought the special lease offer on the WRX was a great deal, but I decided to be cheap, and I'm a college student with money being hard to come by. Also, its probably a bad idea to learn to drive manual on a WRX. Maybe when my 2 years are up, I'll simply turn in my 2.5i and consider the 2010 or 2011 WRX. I'll probably be more ready anyway, and I feel very fortunate right now.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
$567/month 60 months with preimum package.... but thats cause i had a 6k neg trade-in otherwise i'd have an STi and be paying same price... oh well at least i got outta my last car that i never wanted to begin with...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts