Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know when any carbon fiber trunks and hoods will start coming out?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I found them, what a rippp but it is a nice hood, I guess its gonna be months untill everyone is making carbon products and the price will go down, thx for the link tho

·
Registered
110 Posts
what a rippp
Ouch! $900 + $200 _minimum_ freight shipping? AND I have to use ghetto windshield sprayers? No thanks, not yet.

$35 shipping fee... if you drive over and pick it up? I guess their loading dock has some high tariffs or something to justify that.

·
Registered
126 Posts
VIS has the hood now for like 500 or less

·
Registered
243 Posts
where? i looked on their website but it only went to '07s... not that im getting a cf hood, might kill the stealthyness of the car ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
where? i looked on their website but it only went to '07s... not that im getting a cf hood, might kill the stealthyness of the car ;)
yea right... stop dreaming, a WRX look nothing like a sleeper... the hood scoop obviously sell the punch :p

·
Registered
243 Posts
true but man ill be cruising around town and every kid w/ a half descent honda, or yesterday it was a purple eclipse w/ turbo emblems on it wants to rev next to me... and my wrx is still factory.... what will they do if i do exterior work ie cf hood, rims, so on?

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
true but man ill be cruising around town and every kid w/ a half descent honda, or yesterday it was a purple eclipse w/ turbo emblems on it wants to rev next to me... and my wrx is still factory.... what will they do if i do exterior work ie cf hood, rims, so on?
hmm... one giant run on crap of a sentance. if you go all show and no go you will be laughed at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts