Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell a used ETS (Extreme Turbo System) SS Catback exhaust. In very good condition. Just needs chrome polishing of the tips and installed. It has no mufflers so it’s on the louder side but not outrageously loud. I don’t think anyone who buys this exhaust will be dissatisfied just knowing it’s on the louder side. It has an extremely nice exhaust sound. You don’t need a chip or any type of a retune of the engine. It was only used for 2 years out of the 4 years since purchase. Around 20,000 miles of use. Always garaged. It was installed on a 2016 WRX which has since been sold. Custom fitted. You will only need new bracketing hardware when installing it. Cost to install was around $100. Any mechanical garage that does exhaust work can install it. Please let me know if interested. Cost new is around $1200. I am selling it for half the cost at $600. Exhaust is located in the Pittsburgh area. I could possibly ship the exhaust but would need payment in advance, $600 plus shipping expenses. I’m an honest person so I’m not into ripping people off. If interested, please inquire.
Bicycle fork Road surface Bicycle part Wood Asphalt

Road surface Asphalt Wood Bicycle part Automotive tire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts