Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Pete. I used to live in Westminster, CO (Denver-ish). I was back in Indianapolis for a bit, but now I'm living in Winter Park, CO for a while. I get around the front-range in the winter, but you'll primarily find me at Winter Park. For the 08/09 season I'd like to get to Copper since I've never been there, and maybe try out Berthoud Pass backcountry if I can swing it.

Car:
08 Impreza WRX (base) Sedan - Spark Silver
-http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3070106

Me:
26, IT Nerd, Snowsports, Mountain Bikes are fun, I like turtles.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks brian. I feel that I have a lot (of dramatics) to bring to the table.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I no longer live in Colorado so those dramatics will be best kept to your self. If I see you post any I shall make fun of you. Or delete the post all depending on my mood on said day. There are a few Colorado guys you shouldeet that you might like though. Eric aka eminhart, he's an own source tuner does phenominal work. Then we got steve aka June-rex he's a noob just ignore him to keep your sanity. Also Devin, he sold his wrx but his girl is hot, I banged her when I slept over at his house one night he left for work early... He now drives a truck.

Those are the people you should hang out with if you want to feel better about your self!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey, my name is Pete. I used to live in Westminster, CO (Denver-ish). I was back in Indianapolis for a bit, but now I'm living in Winter Park, CO for a while. I get around the front-range in the winter, but you'll primarily find me at Winter Park. For the 08/09 season I'd like to get to Copper since I've never been there, and maybe try out Berthoud Pass backcountry if I can swing it.

Car:
08 Impreza WRX (base) Sedan - Spark Silver
-http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3070106

Me:
26, IT Nerd, Snowsports, Mountain Bikes are fun, I like turtles.

You left Indy?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya. I never would have bought the car had I planned on staying there. I lived here (co) before and I was there (in) temporarily, initially supposed to be for a summer, and turned into longer term (1-1.5 yr or so) when plans regarding my living situation fell through. Hard to justify spending the cashola to move back immediately after you just shelled out to move across the country.

How's indy treating ya?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts